The following warranty is provided by National Refacing Systems, LLC, hereinafter referred to as Cabinet Doors 'N' More.
All products furnished under Cabinet Doors 'N' More are warranted to its customer as 1 year warranty from the date of original order date. The warranty is given to the purchaser of the products furnished by Cabinet Doors 'N' More and is not transferable. The warranty covers any defects occurring in the manufacturing process, subject to the terms and conditions stated in this certificate.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More 1 year warranty warrants that all products furnished by it are free from defects in material and workmanship. Natural characteristics such as mineral streaks, burls, grain patterns, etc. found in wood are not defects for purposes of this warranty. Due to its inherent nature, wood will expand and contract in accordance with its environment and therefore, such wood movement is not a defect for purposes of this warranty.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More is not liable for damages caused by accidents or fire or other casualties, Acts of God, or any other causes or occurrences beyond its control. The exclusive remedial action provided for the customer here under shall be repair or replacement of the products furnished by Cabinet Doors 'N' More that are found to be defective.
- Upon prompt written notification to Cabinet Doors 'N' More by the original purchaser that a Cabinet Doors 'N' More product is defective it may, at its sole option, provide a replacement product at no cost to the original purchaser thereof. This warranty and the remedies provided above exclude all other damages including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for breach.
- This warranty excludes all other warranties expressed or implied, written or oral, including the warranties of merchant ability and fitness for purpose, and there are no other warranties given by Cabinet Doors 'N' More. Cabinet Doors 'N' More is not responsible for project delays resulting from damaged/defective products or delay in the delivery of materials due to manufacturing issues or delays.
- Replacement of any warranty item is at the sole discretion of Cabinet Doors 'N' More. Our liability is limited to the net invoice price for the items sold by us.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More warrants that, for a period of one year from date of shipment, our products will be reasonably free of defects in materials and workmanship. When properly handled, our products will conform, within acceptable tolerances, to applicable manufacturing specifications. This limited warranty applies only to Cabinet Doors 'N' More products which are stored, handled and installed properly.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages or costs sustained by the user.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More recognizes that Rigid Thermofoil (RTF) products are heat sensitive and warns against using high-heat appliances next to thermofoil cabinets/cabinet doors/drawer fronts. Self-cleaning ovens fall under this category and if operating the oven in this setting, we would recommend removing the cabinet doors and drawers fronts anywhere near or close to the oven. One solution to protect your cabinets is buy and install a cabinet "heat shield" that will protect your cabinets/fronts from high heat. Cabinet door/drawer front heat shields are available from several online sources.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More will not be liable for damages to products caused by improper handling, storage, assembling, finishing or installation by the customer. Our products are not warranted against expansion occurring as a result of high moisture or humidity conditions. Natural characteristics in the wood (burls, grain patterns, pin knots, mineral deposits, sap, etc.) that fall within Cabinet Doors 'n' More’s specifications will not be considered defects. Any solid wood product will expand or contract over time as moisture and climate conditions change. Wood products need stable moisture conditions in order for the joints to remain tight. Effects of moisture (addition to/loss of) may include panel expansion, panel contraction and joint expansion. Contraction of finished panels may also produce an effect called “white line”, in which a narrow strip of unfinished wood becomes visible at the point where the panel inserts into the framing.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More doors are engineered with a back bevel on all our framing beads. This back bevel allows stains to penetrate the panel raise/framing bead area, helping to reduce the possibility of “white line”. Most wood species, particularly Cherry, will darken naturally with age. Cabinet Doors 'N' More is not liable for the change in appearance of any product, finished or unfinished, due to this aging process.
- Veneered panel doors are not guaranteed to match solid wood framing on the same door in either the raw or finished state.
- Solid wood moulding color may differ from doors of the same species. Veneers will absorb stain differently than solid wood. The mismatch of solid wood and veneers is not considered defective.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More’s “Paint Grade Hard Maple” was developed specifically for those customers that prefer to use only Hard Maple components for paint applications. This grade will allow the natural color range of Hard Maple including stain and mineral. Knots, wormholes and other defects that would cause voids are limited, providing a smooth paintable surface. Paint Grade is intended for painting only.
Accuracy of Dimensions
All products will be within 1/16" of the size ordered. Small variations in sizes may occur due to finish sanding and/or real wood expansion and contraction of lumber based products. Cabinet Doors 'N' More will warrant one piece products against expansion, warpage or cracking if they are within the following parameters:
Cabinet Doors and other wood products must not be exposed to excessively dry, hot, or humid conditions. Extreme moisture changes can occur in less than 24 hours causing wood to warp, twist, or crack.
Twist or warp of 3/16" or less is not considered a defect.
All 5-piece doors over 26" wide must have a center mullion.
- All 5-piece doors over 48" high must have a center rail.
- Solid wood slab doors are not warrantied against warp or twist.
- Cabinet Doors up to 12" wide and 21-15/16" high will be warranted if the expansion or warpage is greater than 1/8".
- If the product measures between 12-1/16" to 22" in width, or 22" to 43-15/16" in height, it will be warranted if the expansion or warpage is greater than 1/4".
- Any one piece product exceeding 22" in width or 43-15/16" in height will not be warranted.
- Designs ordered over 26" wide or 48" high will be made with two panels unless specified otherwise by the customer.