Enhance Your Cabinetry with Raised Panel Cabinet Doors
Raised panel cabinet doors showcase a carved framework that surrounds a floating, center panel. This multi-leveled design adds dimension to your cabinetry, creating depth and enhancing the character of any space. Accentuating shadows and light as well as showcasing unique features within the wood grain, these cabinet doors offer a timeless and versatile look that can complement both traditional and contemporary designs. Read More...
Our Raised Panel Cabinet Door Styles
At Cabinet Doors ‘N’ More, we believe in sourcing the best raw materials that have time and again proven to provide the best, top-quality products in the industry. Our custom made raised panel cabinet doors feature solid wood frames and center panels (no veneer center panels) and are available in several solid wood species and rigid thermofoil.
The following raised panel cabinet door designs are available in unfinished solid wood frames with solid wood inserts:
- Asheville raised square, which features a traditional, rectangular panel
- Shelby raised arch, which features a rounded panel for a softer look
- Concord raised cathedral, which features an elegantly arched panel
We also offer designs in a durable Rigid Thermofoil (RTF) finishes in White, Antique White, Stone Grey and Smoke Grey, including:
- Naples raised square, which features a rounded-off center panel profile
- Daytona raised square, which features a squared-off center panel profile
Our raised panel cabinet doors can also be paired with matching drawer fronts to keep the design consistent throughout the room.
Buying Raised Panel Cabinet Doors is as Easy as One, Two, Three
At Cabinet Doors ‘N’ More, we have a streamlined process in place to help you successfully measure, order, and receive new cabinetry for your next DIY project. Don’t wait to buy your new replacement raised panel cabinet doors – place your order today!
Step One: Find Your Measurements
The first step in ordering raised panel cabinet fronts is gathering measurements. Take the guesswork out of your remodel and get the right numbers the first time using our simple measuring guide. All we need to get started is the width and height for your replacement cabinet door. Every cabinet door we manufacture is made to order and built to your exact specifications. Our craftsmen produce your cabinet doors to spec within 1/16", giving you the exact fit and result you expect. If you need help with taking your measurements, please give us a call at (844) 915-1150.
Step Two: Place Your Order
To place your order, first select from multiple raised panel cabinet door options and the choose from an array of solid wood, rigid thermofoil (RTF) in multiple finishes or medium density fiberboard (MDF) raised panel cabinet doors. Enter your cabinet door width and height in inches and the fractional increment in the spaces provided. You'll then have the option to bore your cabinet doors for hinges or to add a white primer (for MDF and Paint-Grade Hard Maple species only). Your base cost will calculate in real-time, helping with budgeting for projects large and small. If you prefer to talk it over, we love helping customers create their orders. Whether you are performing a complete kitchen remodel or trying to match other cabinet doors, we can help. Send us a message and we will respond quickly with help for each step of the ordering process.
Step Three: Receive Your Cabinet Doors
Place your order today, and we will ship within 10-15 business days. Every cabinet component we manufacture receives personal attention from a skilled artisan. To ensure you receive fast delivery of your cabinet doors, we use several modern techniques to boost our efficiency and deliver individual or bulk orders fast. Get your home back together quicker or keep jobs on schedule with rapid delivery to a house, apartment building or job site. Depending on where you live, most orders arrive in 1-4 days after shipment.
Raised Panel Cabinet Doors in Durable Materials
Order raised panel cabinet doors in the right materials for your project. We offer cabinet doors in solid wood and composite materials:
- Solid wood doors: We offer wood cabinet doors in several species of hardwoods, including hard maple, paint-grade hard maple, red oak and cherry. Order your unfinished replacement cabinet doors and apply a stain or varnish to complete your project. If you plan on priming and/or painting, select our MDF or paint-grade hard maple raised panel cabinet doors. If you'd like us to prime your cabinet doors we can do that before shipping your order.
- Composite materials: Medium-density fiberboard (MDF) offers a lower-cost option with an ultra-hard surface and without any imperfections or blemishes, perfect for cabinets in high-use areas. Enhance your MDF raised panel cabinet doors with a wide selection of primers or paints. Rigid Thermofoil (RTF) is made with a routed MDF core and finished with a heated vacuum-formed vinyl material that is engineered to last decades in your home. We offer our RTF doors in multiple finishes including White, Antique White, Stone Grey and Smoke Grey.
Raised Panel Cabinet Doors Made to Order
New cabinet doors achieve both form and function. Transform a living space or maintain continuity with existing cabinetry with simple product customization. We offer raised panel cabinet doors in a variety of materials, helping you achieve the look and feel you want. If you are unsure about the right door composition, design or proper measurements, send us a message. We will get back to you fast with answers to all your questions.
Cabinet Doors 'N' More is the leading source of replacement raised panel doors for homeowners and contractors. We give every project our full attention, from orders of one piece to hundreds of components. Expect fast shipping regardless of order size direct to the address of your choice. Check out the reviews on our home page to see for yourself why homeowners and contractors keep coming back to Cabinet Doors 'N' More. Call 1-844-915-1150 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to start your order.