WOOD PLANK SLAB CABINET DOORS
Wood plank slab cabinet doors offer the durability of solid construction with a smooth and sleek design. Use these cabinet doors to achieve the ultimate minimalist and modern style with smooth and a seamless design. Also called "solid slab cabinet doors", these make an excellent addition to any home, apartment, or business remodel or renovation.
At Cabinet Doors 'N' More, we build new cabinet doors to your measurements, with different materials available to match your cabinets or to completely transform a space. Request a single cabinet door or place a bulk order and get a discount along with free shipping directly from our factory to your location or job site. Read More...
WHERE TO USE SOLID SLAB CABINET DOORS
Solid slab cabinet doors are a designer mainstay in Europe and are quickly gaining popularity here in the US. These products feature solid construction, creating a clean appearance suitable for nearly any decorative direction. Solid slab doors lack ornamentation, trading grooves, beveled edges and intricate frameworks in favor of a bold appearance and seamless design.
Slab cabinet doors create a streamlined appearance, ideal for remodeling or renovating:
- Interior living spaces: Whether an active living area or laundry room closet, new solid slab drawers rejuvenate any space.
- Kitchen cabinets: Modernize your kitchen cabinetry with solid wood plank cabinet doors made to impress and built to last.
- Bathroom vanities: Select cabinets made medium density fiberboard for unmatched style resistant to humidity and warping.
- Businesses: Slab drawer fronts are ideal for the business community, creating a sleek professional look that is easy to keep clean.
Have a high traffic area? Cabinet doors with Rigid Thermofoil (RTF) are ideal for kitchens, vanities, garages and other areas subject to wear and tear. These doors are easy to clean, require little maintenance, and resist damage. RTF pressure-adhered vinyl coating protects RTF cabinet doors for years, helping your projects stand the test of time.
SLAB CABINET DOORS MADE WITH WOOD OR MDF
Find the right solid slab cabinet doors for remodeling a home or updating several apartment buildings. We manufacture using a variety of attractive natural hardwoods, durable medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and White Rigid Thermofoil (RTF). For a hardwood appearance, choose from our hard maple or cherry Lancaster style slab doors featuring an 3/4" MDF core with a flat panel 1/4" veneer overlay.
We source premium hard maple and cherry from sustainable lumber suppliers, producing solid slab cabinet doors of the highest quality. Veneers come ready to accept the stain of your choice. For painting, please select our medium density fiberboard (MDF) Lexington cabinet door. A white primer coat is an available option.
- Hard Maple Veneer: The hard maple veneer wood grain patterns are diverse, adding character to any room. This wood accepts stain and clear coats well. These doors are finished with edgebanding on all 4 sides.
- Cherry Veneer: The tone of cherry veneer ranges from red to brown, growing slightly darker with age and from exposure to sunlight. Cherry has a delicate wood grain, characterized by a uniform structure and wavy lines. Stain cherry or apply a clear coat for a natural look. These doors are finished with edgebanding on all 4 sides.
- MDF: Cabinet doors made from medium-density fiberboard offer a affordable paint-ready product option. Solid MDF slab cabinet doors are an excellent solution for performing remodels and repairs of any size, and after priming and painting are resistant to moisture and wear.
- RTF: Our White RTF Venice Shaker slab cabinet door is the ultimate contemporary or modern cabinet door option, is smooth to the touch and provides increased resistance to heat and humidity.