SHAKER STYLE DRAWER FRONTS
The Shaker style design is immensely popular for upgrading virtually any interior space. These drawer fronts present a minimalist design with a clean look well-suited for use with transitional home decor or with contemporary modern remodels. These drawer fronts are easy to maintain, making them perfect for the kitchen, bath or anywhere you have cabinets installed.
Match your existing look or create something new with shaker cabinet drawer fronts made to measure and available in a variety of attractive materials. We manufacture right here in the U.S. and ship direct from our factories, keeping your projects on schedule. Read More...
REPLACEMENT SHAKER DRAWER FRONTS FOR RENOVATIONS
We manufacture new Shaker drawers for replacing damaged and worn fronts or renovating entire spaces. We'll help you save time and money on remodels. Replacement Shaker drawer fronts fit onto your existing drawer boxes, keeping the majority of existing cabinetry intact. For additional upgrades, we also manufacture solid birch drawer boxes and a wide selection of replacement cabinet doors.
Replacement Shaker cabinet drawer fronts update any interior space, including homes, apartment buildings and retail storefronts. This cabinet style is perfect for:
- Kitchen remodels: Drawer fronts form a large portion of the cabinets for any kitchen. New shaker style drawer fronts provide the look of new cabinetry at a fraction of the cost. Replacement Shaker drawer fronts are easy to clean and perfect for an updated remodel, preparing a home for sale or for renovating a set of apartments.
- Bathroom renovations: If you are renovating a bath, update the cabinetry for less with new drawer fronts. The modern and minimal Shaker style is the perfect accent for bathroom countertops and cabinets. Rigid Thermofoil (RTF) fronts are an excellent choice as they are easy to clean and maintain. RTF fronts offer protection that shields them from humidity which can be high in the bathroom.
- Other Interior spaces: New Shaker drawer fronts are the perfect addition to any interior space. Add new life to your garage, laundry room, dining area and anywhere else you have existing cabinets. With cabinets made to your specifications using the materials of your choice, you can use our products to improve virtually any interior room.
THE DESIGN OF SHAKER DRAWER FRONTS
The Shaker style is a tried-and-true design, popular since its introduction over 200 years ago. These cabinet drawer fronts swap ornamentation and decoration for a modest design made with superior craftsmanship. The Shaker-style cabinet design is timeless, as much at home in today's kitchen as a farmhouse two centuries ago. These fronts use an uncluttered design, preferring straight lines and sharp corners for a versatile design resistant to wear and easy to keep clean.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR DRAWER FRONTS
Replacement Shaker cabinet drawer fronts can be customized to your exact specifications whether you're performing a small repair job or remodeling an entire apartment building. Get the products you need, matched to the right style for your project. Our site allows for easy customization and fast ordering, with Shaker fronts available in a wide range of sizes to fit your application.
Order your drawer front components made from durable natural hardwoods or manufactured composite materials, including:
- Hard Maple: Hard maple features a lighter color, fine grain and low density. With a clear coat, hard maple is an excellent choice for brightening any space. This wood accepts stain well.
- Paint Grade Hard Maple: If you plan on painting your cabinets, paint grade hard maple is a great low-cost option.
- Rigid Thermofoil (RTF): Rigid Thermofoil (RTF) offer increased resistance to wear and moisture. RTF creates a smooth, blemish-free finish that looks great and is easy to maintain. Our RTF doors are available in White, Antique White, Stone Grey and Smoke Grey.
- MDF: MDF (medium-density fiberboard) is durable and designed for longevity. This composite is resistant to moisture, perfect for use in a bathroom remodel, or areas with high levels of humidity. MDF is paintable, and a white paint primer coat is available.
- Cherry: Cherry is a beautiful wood with a fine grain. We use solid cherry sourced from sustainable suppliers, helping you add warmth and character to any room. Cherry offers increased resistance to damage and wear compared to other woods.
- Red Oak: Red oak offers attractive wood grain and dynamic coloring. Shaker drawer fronts made from red oak are popular choices for traditional and farmhouse kitchen designs. Red oak has a lighter color than cherry wood.