New Product Additions
Cabinet Doors 'N' More would like to announce some new product additions to our cabinet door and drawer front product lines, some new accessory options and a new premium drawer box. We try our best to add products that are trending in the marketplace and also to help you make your shopping experience a better one! We are now your destination for one-stop shopping for all of your do-it-yourself cabinet remodeling projects for your entire home including your kitchen, bathroom, garage, basement or any room in the house.
We are introducing three new shaker style cabinet doors with matching drawer fronts, cabinet door hinges, Blum undermount drawer glides and a new premium maple drawer box as an upgrade to our natural birch drawer box.
Replacement Shaker Cabinet Doors
Cabinet Doors 'N' More introduces three new shaker style replacement cabinet doors and matching drawer fronts. Shaker styling is still the hottest and most popular look in the market today and we wanted to expand our offering to give you more shaker styles to choose from.
Boca Thermofoil Shaker Door/Drawer Front - The Boca shaker door is very similar to our Naples shaker door with the exception of having wider rails and stiles. The Boca shaker door features wider 3" rails and stiles (Naples shaker doors have 2 3/8" rails and stiles) for a slightly different look. It includes a matching drawer front and comes in four thermofoil colors as well as MDF (medium density fiberboard). MDF is a great option for painting your cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
Belmont Beaded Shaker Door/Drawer Front - The Belmont beaded shaker door and drawer front feature vertical lined grooves in the inset panel. The cabinet door still features our shaker styled rails and stiles with clean edges but can be used in multiple types of kitchen styling from traditional to transitional to modern depending on how you finish the doors and drawers. It's available in our four wood species as well as MDF. Paint grade hard maple and MDF are for painting only.
Newton Shaker Door/Drawer Front - The Newton shaker door is very similar to our Wilmington shaker door with the exception of having wider rails and stiles. The Boca shaker door features wider 3" rails and stiles (Naples shaker doors have 2 5/16" rails and stiles) for a slightly different look. It includes a matching drawer front and it's available in our four wood species as well as MDF. Paint grade hard maple and MDF are for painting only.
Cabinet Hinges & BLUM Undermount Drawer Glides
CABINET DOOR HINGES:
ECONOMY SELF-CLOSING HINGES
BLUM BLUMOTION SOFT-CLOSE HINGES
- One-piece nickel plated steel self-closing concealed hinges for use with 3/4" thick components
- Available in 1/2" and 1 1/4" overlays
- For face frame cabinets only
- BLUMOTION Soft close feature integrated into hinge cup
- Soft close feature can be deactivated with a switch depending on door size and weight
- Wrap around face frame mounting for ease of installation
- Three dimension adjustment feature side, height and depth adjustment for fine tuning door spacing
UNDERMOUNT DRAWER GLIDES:
- Full extension concealed soft-close drawer glides (per drawer box)
- For face frame or panel cabinets
- BLUMOTION self closing glides
- TANDEM smooth opening/closing action
- Available in 15", 18" and 21" lengths
- Two Side Adjustable locking devices for side to side adjustments
- Two rear mounting brackets for face frame cabinets
- Notch and Bore drawer box option required
- For use with drawer thickness of 1/2" to 5/8"
- 1/2" bottom reveal required on drawer box
100 lb. load capacity
Premium Maple Drawer Box
Since we started our business, Cabinet Doors 'N' More has only offered one drawer box made from natural birch. Over the years customers have asked if we offered an upgrade and we're glad to announce that we are now offering an upgraded premium maple drawer box.
What are the differences?
Natural Birch - Birch wood is a little more abundant than maple which makes it a little less expensive. Birch is a pale wood with a slightly yellowish or golden cast. Birch is a durable hardwood with a high tensile strength rating, meaning it holds nails and screws well. Birch wood exhibits some wavy grain patterns
- Premium Maple - Significantly more dense and stronger than birch, maple is a strong and sturdy wood that resists scratches, dents, dings and cracks. This strength and versatility makes maple drawer boxes a little more expensive than birch but the long lasting durability of maple is worth the investment. Maple is a little lighter in color than birch but features smaller and more consistent grain patterns.
ORDER REPLACEMENT CABINET DOORS ONLINE
Whether you're working on your kitchen or an apartment complex, we will help you build an order matching all your specifications. A one-year warranty backs all the products we manufacture. To learn more about our products, send us a message or call us today at 844-915-1150.