Made in the USA - Environmentally Responsible Manufactured Products
Our products are hand-crafted in the USA
We take pride in the quality and sourcing of our products, and we're proud to say our custom Cabinet Doors, Drawer Fronts and Drawer Boxes are some of the best quality cabinet components available today. As an American owned and operated company, we think it's only right that we source our materials and manufacture our products right here in the USA. We take pride in honoring traditional cabinet-making practices and upholding a superior standard of quality.
Each one of our replacement kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts is made using environmentally responsiblemethods, whether it's lumber sourced from sustainable forestry practices or composite materials that minimize emissions.
75% of our lumber comes from suppliers participating in one of six certified programs: The Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC), Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), American Tree Farm (ATF), and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO4001).
- All composite wood materials used meet the California Air Resources Board (CARB) & EPA TSCA Title VI regulations for formaldehyde emissions.
- More than 90% of the MDF panels we purchased in 2016 were ECC-411 sustainability standard certified by the Composite Panel Association.
- Cabinet Doors 'N' More is committed to the social and environmental benefits of sustainable forestry and reviews this commitment with our lumber suppliers on an annual basis.
- We work closely with adhesive suppliers to source low-VOC glues as well as low or no added urea formaldehyde glues.
- We strive to reduce material waste by continually evaluating our purchasing and manufacturing processes to improve yield.
- We are constantly exploring new ways to reduce energy consumption through both process improvements and equipment upgrades.
- The sawdust created from our manufacturing processes has a second useful life as fuel or for agricultural applications.
- We have developed a process to recycle some of our cleanup solvents in-house in order to reduce waste and emissions.
- As part of our aggressive recycling program, our facilities recycled over 95 tons of paper and cardboard.
For new, replacement Cabinet Doors, Drawer Fronts, Drawer Boxes and all of your cabinet remodeling needs, turn to the leader in the online kitchen cabinetry industry – Cabinet Doors ‘N’ More. You can order as little as one cabinet door front for a quick repair, or a multitude of cabinet components for a large-scale project. Whatever you need, we have the custom, high-quality replacement cabinet components you can count on for your DIY project. Click through our extensive collection, and start our easy-to-use ordering process today!
Buy $750 or more in any combination of Cabinet Doors, Drawer Fronts, Drawer Boxes or accessories and get 10% off your entire order. Discount taken at check out. Discounts cannot be combined.